Thursday, September 4, 2008



Our Baby Boy is one month old now. Amazing how time slips by us. I find it interesting that over my last 6 weeks of maternity leave, my days are filled with just me and Micah Jr. and they go by so fast, we're not even doing anything! But when I was at worked the week dragged on (or so it would see) forever. Well, I'll be back soon enough, September 29. Right now I'm back at school, I am taking 3 courses, Spanish 211 (my last semester of the doggoned language), Humanities 123 and Literature 115. I've only had one class period of Literature (its a Friday class) but I think it is by far my favorite, mostly because I enjoy the art of Literature and it's many forms. Baby Micah has been cooing a lot more lately and has begun over this last week or two to smile at me and his dad. We get a kick out of his grins and especially his grumpy faces. We have coined the term grump-a-lump-agus and refer to it when he hits us with a series of these looks.
The picture of Micah with Dad is a prime example of what we call a Grump-A-Lump-Agus Face














2 comments:

Laura said...

What a sweet baby! Grump-a-lump-a-gus is super cute :)

Stacy said...

hahaha! Great nickname.
Don't pinch his cuteness too much-it'll bring on the face.
Are you sure he isn't practicing for his future male modeling career?