Tuesday, November 4, 2008

3 Months and Still growing!







5 comments:

Kyle and Aly said...

Kaiden has that same Winnie the Pooh outfit... Of course he cant wear it anymore because he is so big. HAHA! Your little one is SO cute and getting so big.

Chilly Beans said...

Oh, your boy is so cute and growing so fast. Before you know it he'll be going to college or on a mission!! Keep posting to your blog though. I like reading up on your cute little family.

By the way, I changed the address for my blog. It is now http://chillybeanscrystal.blogspot.com/ so please be sure to update it. Thanks!! Take care and Happy New Year!

Jeanette said...

I don't know if you remember us from the CU ward ... but CONGRATULATIONS!! Micah Jr. is so handsome, and you guys look like such proud parents! Isn't being a mother wonderful?! Take Care!

Jeanette said...

Ok, silly me, you must remember us if you have me on your blog list! :) YEAH! Keep in touch!

Mia said...

I ditched Facebook... so I will try and keep up with you on your blog!!

--Mia--