Well, I am no longer employed at Take-A-Break. I am able to take an early maternity leave and make it a (hopefully) permanent one. Due to the decrease in income we will be making our way back to Momma Marty's possibly by the end of March. Aurora here we come! again.
School is going well, and now that I have time to do my homework (gasp) it will be even better.
I am now 30 weeks pregnant, wow-time has flown by. Mairead (Maw-raid) will be here before we know it. I am grateful for the time to lay down now in the afternoon and take a nap-the last trimester exhausts me.
I also get to hang out more with my friend Callie-we went to the Zoo today-which was a blast-I will post pics later.
13 years ago


1 comment:
wow it has flown! good luck these last few weeks!
Post a Comment