Monday, July 7, 2008



As for Micah and I, we are doing great. This month we will have been married for a year and a half. While we are very excited for the arrival of the baby we have been having a lot of fun together. I'm taking summer break from school, but will start back up in the fall...19 credits until my associate's degree. Micah works at Steenrod and Associates (a law firm) in Denver. We are still trying to figure out our next move, but we want to make sure it's where the Lord wants us to be. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Never mind on the email I sent you... I found the second email you sent! What a good-looking blog :). If you want to check out mine it is www.dontblink18.blogspot.com or I think you can click on my name.

Keep posting! I can't wait to see your newcomer!