We are officially in the count down to welcome Baby Davis into the world. 12 days from today we should be expecting or have our little bundle of joy. My pregnancy hasn't been hard or with any complications, as long as you don't count swollen feet, calves and ankles or pressure on the sciatic nerve. Baby shifted so the sciatic nerve feels fine once again.
We intentionally did not find out the sex of the baby, we wanted to experience one of the few surprises life brings. No inclinations as to what sex we think Baby is, but one thing is for sure, we will have an active one on our hands! As for names, we are pretty sure we are set on Rhys James Nephi if we have a boy, and Mairead (Mar-eed) Jeanne Elizabeth if we have a girl. Lets hope we stick with the names!
13 years ago


4 comments:
Right on!
www.longmontmoores.blogspot.com
Hey there!! I'm glad you have a blog, it makes keeping track of people so much easier!! here is ours: raymeykelly.blogspot.com I'll stay tuned to find out about your kiddo! (if it shows I deleted a comment it is because I had a typo)
You have so much composure for a woman so close to giving birth! I am excited to meet your little one :)
www.butnotunhappy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment