Come what may, and loving it!
It's amazing to see Micah Jr. smile, it's enough to warm the heart!
He said "hi" back. He is so advanced for his age! Kisses for him.I am watching HGTV and the realtor is a Mediterranean version of Micah. You can tell I am far away when I start seeing family members on HGTV!
Hi-I located you off of Cami and Jon's blog. Your little guy is awefully cute! Those smiles are enough to melt anyones heart but I know they must hit a special chord for his parents.
Brooke he is so beautiful, enjoy every moment it goes so fast.Heather Merrill
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He said "hi" back. He is so advanced for his age! Kisses for him.
I am watching HGTV and the realtor is a Mediterranean version of Micah. You can tell I am far away when I start seeing family members on HGTV!
Hi-I located you off of Cami and Jon's blog.
Your little guy is awefully cute! Those smiles are enough to melt anyones heart but I know they must hit a special chord for his parents.
Brooke he is so beautiful, enjoy every moment it goes so fast.
Heather Merrill
Post a Comment