It has been a long while since we last posted. Since then Brooke's fall semester ended-happily I might add, Micah Jr. had his first Christmas-we have a very cute video that will be posted as soon as I unpack the cords. Why do I need to unpack the cords you might ask? We moved to Aurora. In an effort to save and prepare for further schooling, Micah and I thought it best to move in with his mom. Momma Marty is a blast and it's an awesome opportunity for her to see Micah Jr every day. We will be posting some fabulous pictures soon-like I said I have to unpack the cord. Another semester has started for me, however I am almost done but I need a math class that I was just not prepared for yet so that will be taken in the summer. This semester will be a little lighter than the previous ones.
I'll updating you all on Micah Jrs growth and development soon!
13 years ago


2 comments:
brooke!! How is everything going? I am sad you are gone.
aurora colorado? i wanna move there. :( jimmy says it's too cold.
Post a Comment