I am 38 Weeks pregnant this week. I went in for my appointment today and have not progressed since my 36 week appointment- 1 cm Dilated and 40% Effaced. Made me sad. This doesn't mean anything, a lot can happen in two weeks. I am farther progressed than I was ever with Micah but I was hoping that this time around I'd go on my own. If it doesn't happen and I have to be induced I will be okay with that...the semester will be over and school work will be done. This week was the most critical for Micah, but I still have two research papers to do, so maybe this is a good thing. Well if my body decides to hold her hostage than I guess I shall just have to be induced so she will arrive on my birthday-I think that would be cool, mother and daughter sharing a birthday.
Belly pics yet to come.
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment