13 years ago
Friday, July 18, 2008
No Sign of Baby
Tomorrow is the due date of our little Baby Davis, however after having my "last" prenatal exam today it seems that this Baby is not about to come out very soon. We have scheduled the induction for July 29...they hope Baby will come before that. While disappointed that Baby won't be here this weekend, I trust that everything will work out for the best and will be okay. Sorry to disappoint all of you who are on the edge of your seats, you'll just have to sit back a bit and wait. We will let you know when Baby arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Just found your blog through Crystal Loveday's, CONGRATULATIONS and I hope baby is here by now! The day that I scheduled my induction, my little boy decided to come that night. Best of luck with everything can't wait to see pictures!
Well, here's the deal. I was schedule to be induced 3 times before my water just magically broke. The crapper is that you aren't at high risk, so they put you wayyyyyy down on the bottom of the list...if several women go into labor that day, they will simply tell you that you can't come. There just isn't room. Very frustrating. We got all excited and ready. I know it isn't their fault, but it is frustrating. So that's your little head's up. Plus, labor is so much more painful when Pitocin is involved. If your body does it on her own, it isn't quite as intense.
You two are going to do great. I'm so happy that you get to be a mommy soon.
Oh, PS we are going to have a baby in March. Yay baby! Boo pregnancy!
Post a Comment